Saturday 12 January 2013

How to make a website free in just 15 Minutes

Make a website free with just few work  :          BQ848VEZJYH9
  
  I will tell you How to make a website easily and freely. if you do not want to hire or give much money for website design for your starting industry. It will not need you to be expert in any computer language and you can easily setup your website and early.


What you  need to create the Website:

  1. HTTrack  you can download it easily from here   [Download HTTrack ]
    
Its welcome screen is


   2. Now type the URL of a site or page that you want to download in address section
       (less pages html sites are preferable)
           like real estate website http://www.investorjunction.in or other you may like

   3. When site or page has been copied on your location (you type there)
          you are ready with your choice website.
           
  
    4. Now you can edit and make changes in this site easily using Dreamweaver.
    

 That's all. you have done now you have only to book a domain name for your website from various providers like Godaddy
and you have to host a server to run your website on the internet You can do it in just 1 day to live your website.

If you facing any problem regarding it feel free to Contact me via your comment. I will solve each problem regarding this.




6 comments:

  1. Good ωay of tellіng, аnd good paragrаph
    to tаkе infогmatіοn гegarԁing
    my preѕentаtion ѕubjесt
    matter, whісh i аm goіng tο prеѕent іn іnstіtution οf higher eԁucation.


    Αlso visit my blog post; www.klaashummel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have created a website but to book a domain name for my website i am facing a problem can u help me out....cant able to please guide me to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh to book a domain name go to godaddy.com best site to book a domain name

      Delete
  3. Goοd аrticle. Ӏ wіll be dealing with mаnу of thesе іssuеs as
    well..

    Check out my homeрagе ... Build a Website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty greаt post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mеntion that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping you write once more very ѕoon!


    my wеbsite; cms

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking abοut!
    Thаnkѕ

    Ϻу web-site - theatreplayers.com

    ReplyDelete